Anyone Tape the Boise St Vs. Oklahoma Game

ColumbusBlue81

E-mail ESPN and see if they are going to rerun it and copy it yourself. I'm sure this game will be replayed on TV soon on some station.

ESPN doesn't have the rights to this game.. You may eventually see it on ESPN Classic, but probably not anytime soon. Usually the only games that make ESPN Classic are games that were originally on one of the ESPN networks or ABC.

I thought that I had seen a CBS game on NBC game on ESPN Classic. Maybe it just takes longer for it to get there. I would think that after a year or two, the price would drop significantly and then ESPN would be willing to pay for it to play on ESPN Classic. Right now Fox could demand a higher amount since it is still fresh in most people's memories.

I thought that I had seen a CBS game on NBC game on ESPN Classic. Maybe it just takes longer for it to get there. I would think that after a year or two, the price would drop significantly and then ESPN would be willing to pay for it to play on ESPN Classic. Right now Fox could demand a higher amount since it is still fresh in most people's memories.

Exactly.. Like I said, you MAY see it on ESPN Classic, but probably not anytime soon.

ESPN doesn't have the rights to this game.. You may eventually see it on ESPN Classic, but probably not anytime soon. Usually the only games that make ESPN Classic are games that were originally on one of the ESPN networks or ABC.

Now I'm not to sure about that. I've seen some games on there that were way older that ESPN. ESPN was started in the late 70's I believe. Some of those old Ali boxing matches were way before ESPN. I still like to here Howard Costell. Fun times in boxing! Maybe you were talking about instant classic!!

Now I'm not to sure about that. I've seen some games on there that were way older that ESPN. ESPN was started in the late 70's I believe. Some of those old Ali boxing matches were way before ESPN. I still like to here Howard Costell. Fun times in boxing! Maybe you were talking about instant classic!!

Go back and read my post again.. I never said you WONT see it on ESPN, I said you probably won't see it anytime soon. You guys are running me through the ringer without actually reading what I posted. :madman:

Originally Posted by T-CAT4LIFE

:laugh:

Go back and read my post again.. I never said you WONT see it on ESPN, I said you probably won't see it anytime soon. You guys are running me through the ringer without actually reading what I posted. :madman:

Some of us were with you T-cat:thumb: