Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU at Kentucky Predictions/Updates

LSU vs Kentucky 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • LSU
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 02/24/2022 at 02:06 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    Mrs. Hopkins' boy is getting it done.

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    VoR  would have no problem with that pass because I'm twice as close to the floor as Collins.

  • sportsfan41
    sportsfan41

    Pretty obvious after that. Hopkins can really help UK break the press.  Young man is buying himself some minutes tonight. 

Oscar is catching whistles playing help defense.  

Replay, looked like Grady got fouled with a hip check on that last turnover charged to him. 

3 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Agreed, because Brooks can do more, including passing. And Toppin is a great defender. 

NO DOUBT! But that isn't the point. If he got yanked because of that shot, not right.

But others have pointed out it probably wasn't the shot - it was bad defense on the other end that got him yanked. And that I get.

  • Author
1 minute ago, Randy Parker said:

Collins with hands like VoR.

I'm curious why he was put in for this little stretch instead of Hopkins they way he has played tonight he deserves those minutes imo

2 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Collins with hands like VoR.

VoR  would have no problem with that pass because I'm twice as close to the floor as Collins.

3 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I'm curious why he was put in for this little stretch instead of Hopkins they way he has played tonight he deserves those minutes imo

Me too.

  • Author

Bryce Hopkins has played large tonight. Timeout LSU with 3:54 to play with the Cats leading 62-50.

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Great take by Grady.

Squared!

9 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I'm curious why he was put in for this little stretch instead of Hopkins they way he has played tonight he deserves those minutes imo

 

5 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Me too.

Hopkins isn't going to play at the 5 slot. Wanted Collins' length in there to get Oscar a breather.

44 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I think he was probably taken out for not blocking his guy out on the other end and the offensive rebound he allowed his man to get lead to a LSU 3 pointer. That was more I think than the shot.

Agreed, the one that went right over his head while he was doing the half splits playing at Wheelers height.  I love Allen I was pumped for him going to UK.  I'm still not down on him. I just think he isn't progressing at the rate he needs to and other guys are. 

  • Author

The Cats having trouble with the press without Wheeler and Washington if they don't play Saturday at Arkansas. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.