Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU at Kentucky Predictions/Updates

LSU vs Kentucky 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • LSU
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 02/24/2022 at 02:06 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    Mrs. Hopkins' boy is getting it done.

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    VoR  would have no problem with that pass because I'm twice as close to the floor as Collins.

  • sportsfan41
    sportsfan41

    Pretty obvious after that. Hopkins can really help UK break the press.  Young man is buying himself some minutes tonight. 

1 minute ago, sportsfan41 said:

Mintz and Grady are off the ball players.  Only thing I can think of right now is to run Brooks and Toppin non stop on back-door plays and at the top of they key where they can pass because both are descent in those areas. 

That's right about Mintz and Grady.  I'm not sure what can be done offensively. LSU plays solid D.

27 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

I have NOTHING against Allen, quite the opposite but he legit just came in and shot an air ball from the free throw line.  If ANYONE tries to say it's because he can't get in a flow. You're an idiot.  

 

With that said, it begs the question if there is something else going on with Allen?  And I don't mean Coach/player relationship.  More like off the court distraction. 

That was not a bad shot. Allen was open in the paint. I am not an Allen fan, but I think it is ridiculous to put any player in the game for one possession and then yank him immediately. If Brooks or Toppin shoot the exact same shot, they are not getting yanked.

  • Author
15 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

That was not a bad shot. Allen was open in the paint. I am not an Allen fan, but I think it is ridiculous to put any player in the game for one possession and then yank him immediately. If Brooks or Toppin shoot the exact same shot, they are not getting yanked.

I think he was probably taken out for not blocking his guy out on the other end and the offensive rebound he allowed his man to get lead to a LSU 3 pointer. That was more I think than the shot.

  • Author

Cats now leading 43-38 with just over 13 minutes to play timeout LSU.

  • Author

Cats lead 45-40 at the under 12 timeout. The Cats getting some very good minutes from Hopkins tonight.

Very happy with the minutes from Hopkins and the second half effort. Just keep it going, still a lot of minutes left in this one. 

53 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

That's right about Mintz and Grady.  I'm not sure what can be done offensively. LSU plays solid D.

Apparently Calipari had a solution in Hopkins.  Haha, that's why he gets paid the big bucks. 

Just now, sportsfan41 said:

Very happy with the minutes from Hopkins and the second half effort. Just keep it going, still a lot of minutes left in this one. 

Exactly.  Can't let up.  Would like to see Grady hit a couple of 3's.

40 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

That was not a bad shot. Allen was open in the paint. I am not an Allen fan, but I think it is ridiculous to put any player in the game for one possession and then yank him immediately. If Brooks or Toppin shoot the exact same shot, they are not getting yanked.

Agreed, because Brooks can do more, including passing. And Toppin is a great defender. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.