Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nickname for the big boy from Rose Hill!!!

Featured Replies

Can't we fit Mark Furman in here anywhere?

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Rose Hill would be a Buddhist school they could name the gym Dakota's Pogoda.

If Rose Hill would be a Buddhist school they could name the gym Dakota's Pogoda.

Not to mention, there is an assortment of "large bellies" that one could choose to rub on for good luck any given evening at the Stew,,,,er,,,,Pogoda!

Not to mention, there is an assortment of "large bellies" that one could choose to rub on for good luck any given evening at the Stew,,,,er,,,,Pogoda!

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hey Yak you interested?

 

I like the Thrilla in Vanilla.

Hey I was just told that his dad goes by the nickname Rootin Tootin Euton.

What about "Moose", so the fans can enjoy each moment he does something special. Everyone can chant, "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

I mean he is 6'8" , 205lbs (bball preview). Only Chase Jackson is bigger than him in the entire area. If "Moose" isn't fitting for Dakota then maybe "MOOSE" is fitting for Chase.

What about "Moose", so the fans can enjoy each moment he does something special. Everyone can chant, "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

I mean he is 6'8" , 205lbs (bball preview). Only Chase Jackson is bigger than him in the entire area. If "Moose" isn't fitting for Dakota then maybe "MOOSE" is fitting for Chase.

 

Hey that way when he does dunk when can say "Who Goosed the Moose?"

one thread that should have never started:irked: :confused: :rolleyes:

I am sure his parents would like for you to call him Dakota.......since that is his given name......:irked:

If not how about "Sunshine..."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hey Yak you interested?

 

I like the Thrilla in Vanilla.

I would never rub your large belly. I will leave that to the Doc and SBob.

How about "Rough"? You know, to accompany "Smooth".

How about "shake and bake"? During timeouts they could run around and scream "I'm on fire, I'm on fire. Help me Adolph Rupp, Help me John Wooden!"

How about "shake and bake"? During timeouts they could run around and scream "I'm on fire, I'm on fire. Help me Adolph Rupp, Help me John Wooden!"

 

I like shake and bake. :laugh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.