Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nickname for the big boy from Rose Hill!!!

Featured Replies

El Diablo or Magic man

 

El Diablo is out for sure. Magic Man, now you see me now you don't.

 

I do like Thrilla in Vanilla and my suggestion of "no relation":D

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about "shake and bake"? During timeouts they could run around and scream "I'm on fire, I'm on fire. Help me Adolph Rupp, Help me John Wooden!"

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

El Diablo is out for sure. Magic Man, now you see me now you don't.

 

I do like Thrilla in Vanilla and my suggestion of "no relation":D

I bet you could cue up a Michael Jackson song for warm ups.

What about "Moose", so the fans can enjoy each moment he does something special. Everyone can chant, "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

I mean he is 6'8" , 205lbs (bball preview). Only Chase Jackson is bigger than him in the entire area. If "Moose" isn't fitting for Dakota then maybe "MOOSE" is fitting for Chase.

Chase is "Hi-C."
I bet you could cue up a Michael Jackson song for warm ups.

He could come out with one white glove,,,,,,Heeee, Heeee!

He could come out with one white glove,,,,,,Heeee, Heeee!

Do you think that RickyP can teach him to moonwalk?

If not maybe SCOOTERBOB can... He had to get that name being able to boot scoot I am sure!

If not maybe SCOOTERBOB can... He had to get that name being able to boot scoot I am sure!

I never thought of that, I bet you're right. I think he may have even taught Emmitt how to win the Dancing with the Stars show.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.