Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Kansas Predictions/Updates

Kentucky vs. Kansas 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/29/2022 at 11:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Keion Brooks Jr. 25 points and the last 13 for the Cats!

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    The Cats lead 51-31 at the half. That was one of the best half I've seen the Cats play in quite a while.

  • FrankNicodemus
    FrankNicodemus

    Bilas just said the key word on the success for UK: Health! Stay healthy and this team is SCARY GOOD!

  • FrankNicodemus
    FrankNicodemus

    I am a little concerned about Bill Selfs health. He's about as red as a tomato.

Brooks absolutely killing it after not getting the start tonight. 

2 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Brooks absolutely killing it after not getting the start tonight. 

I think he started. Did I miss that?

  • Author

Timeout Kansas the Cats lead back up to 21 at 73-52 with 5:49 to play.

  • Author
4 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

I think he started. Did I miss that?

According to the box score Brooks started.

I am a little concerned about Bill Selfs health. He's about as red as a tomato.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.