Beechwood 60 Dixie Heights 57

On 1/20/2022 at 8:15 AM, The Double Deuce said:

I'm on the outside of this one, but I can tell you I've heard from everyone, friends of Joe's, players at several schools, classmates of Cash's parents....all of them say the same thing:  he is staying at Beechwood.  

My personal opinion and with zero first-hand knowledge is this:  if they thought Cash could play varsity at CovCath next year as a FROSH, they would do that, but since the tea leaves say that won't happen, I think Beechwood is in great shape to keep him.

I will echo this. I have been told he really likes it at Beechwood.

• Thanks 1

On 1/21/2022 at 1:02 AM, gbballfan21 said:

He’s a really good football player as well. Beechwood and Holy Cross in football are miles apart. I’m sure that may have something to do with why he’s not at Holy Cross.

Considering Cash is a really good football player I think Beechwood is an incredibly positive situation for him.

Here's to hoping Cash Harney stays at Beechwood.

Let's Go Tigers!! 

3 hours ago, theguru said:

Considering Cash is a really good football player I think Beechwood is an incredibly positive situation for him.

Here's to hoping Cash Harney stays at Beechwood.

Let's Go Tigers!! 

I know this is a bball thread, but it seems like Cash has a significantly higher chance of being a multi year starter at QB at CCH. From reading how the BW posters feel about the QB in the class above him, it doesn’t seem likely that Cash beats him out. Not that that is the reason to pick a school, but something to consider if you are a high level athlete. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, CCHFC said:

I know this is a bball thread, but it seems like Cash has a significantly higher chance of being a multi year starter at QB at CCH. From reading how the BW posters feel about the QB in the class above him, it doesn’t seem likely that Cash beats him out. Not that that is the reason to pick a school, but something to consider if you are a high level athlete. 

The future is difficult to predict with young athletes. I remember Caleb Jefferson playing basketball for Beechwood as an 8th grader and everyone thought he was the next big thing. He went on to have a nice high school career at NCC in both football and basketball but I believe many people thought there would be much more. I am just saying these players are very young. They show a lot of potential, but for now it is potential and none of us know who will become what 4 years from now. They have to pursue what feels right and where they feel they have the opportunity to develop to be the best version of themselves as an athlete, student and person.