Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 92 Georgia 77

Featured Replies

  • Author

The Cats were lead by Tshiebwe with 29 points and 17 rebounds and Washington with 17 points and 17 assists that broke John Wall's single game assist record from 2009.

Awesome to watch Ty Ty slide into the point guard role and ABSOLUTELY own it.  Really pleased with Tshiebwe as well.  Grady seems like he wants to be better on defense which is promising. Post game interview with Ty Ty is great. He said he knows he is getting better and that as long as he keeps on going hard in practice he think he will keep improving. Gotta love a guy saying he is putting in work to be successful. He gets it. 

We've really been spoiled by Oscar.  I wish he was around next year. 

Lets not forget Mintz! He had a great game tonight, which is great to see cause we need him at close to his best, especially with as much experience as he has.

1 hour ago, Randy Parker said:

We've really been spoiled by Oscar.  I wish he was around next year. 

I'm either naming my next kid or dog Tshiebwe. I will let my wife decide what gets named that.

Please note how the dogs were not called off like they were against High Point.

11 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Please note how the dogs were not called off like they were against High Point.

Actually I never watched any of this game.  With only a 15 point spread I would not want to be pulling back on the reins to much against maybe the worst team in the SEC.

11 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I'm either naming my next kid or dog Tshiebwe. I will let my wife decide what gets named that.

Oscar would be acceptable as well. 

7 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

Oscar would be acceptable as well. 

I don't know man, Oscar reminds me of the Grouch. Tshiebwe is way cooler lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.