Next Shot at accumulating snow

nWo

5 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

Stupid jet stream.  Colder temps and less snow, bull crap!

Seems like this has been the pattern for the last decade or more. We get early calls for snow that eventually fizzle out to very little snow, if any.

9 hours ago, rjs4470 said:

Seems like this has been the pattern for the last decade or more. We get early calls for snow that eventually fizzle out to very little snow, if any.

I know.  And I’ve long said, if it’s cold, give me snow.  If I can’t have snow, then give me Spring. 

• Like 1

On 1/9/2022 at 2:31 PM, sportsfan41 said:

You can't bate me into more "that's what she said" jokes.  But I think anything over 4-5 inches is enough.  Also anything over that is a lot of work clearing the driveway. 

If it is the thick, heavy kind, sure. 

1 hour ago, sportsfan41 said:

I know.  And I’ve long said, if it’s cold, give me snow.  If I can’t have snow, then give me Spring. 

I'll second that. Warm weather in winter is usually accompanied by rain, and just ugly conditions. 65 degrees in January just doesn't excite me because if it's that warm, it's too wet to do anything outside.

7 minutes ago, rjs4470 said:

I'll second that. Warm weather in winter is usually accompanied by rain, and just ugly conditions. 65 degrees in January just doesn't excite me because if it's that warm, it's too wet to do anything outside.

I will take 65 and wet in January all month long. 

• Like 2