Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 65 Kentucky 60

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Especially with a guy like Oscar being the 5th and eating up all of the possible rebounds around him, I concur.

Absolutely! I honestly wouldn’t mind seeing them use Toppin some at the 5 time during the times when Oscar is out of the game in foul trouble. I think there is a lot of dangerous lineups Cal could use with the players we have. I think Toppin playing at the 4 and then the 5 when Oscar is out, would be better than what most likely Collins or Ware does when Oscar is out. 

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • GOREDDEVILS
    GOREDDEVILS

    Kentucky Played a good game without Oscar most of the 1st half and TyTy down with cramps and Sahvir out. I think Kentucky is the better team when the whole team is available.

  • sportsfan41
    sportsfan41

    Allen got minutes and didn't really do anything with the minutes he got.  

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    So close to pulling off a great come from behind win in the last two minutes. If Oscar doesn't throw that ball away with 20 seconds to go after getting the steal, the Cats would have had the ball down

1 hour ago, futurecoach said:

I said it after the Duke game I believe when he wasn’t in. However, Mintz has to be on the court at the end of games IMO. He was a very clutch player for us last year at the end of games, and he was again yesterday and almost helped lead a dramatic comeback. I know Cal has never done it, but I think using even a four guard lineup at times or even at the end of games could be good. Mintz needs to be in, however it’s also hard to take Wheeler, Washington, or Grady out. I know Cal has never went with a four guard lineup basically at any point in games ever. However, I think that could be a very dangerous lineup for teams to defend especially at the end of games. 

Mintz was terrible last night prior to his end of game play. 

3 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Mintz was terrible last night prior to his end of game play. 

He and Grady were the reasons why UK got up by 9 in the second half before Washington cramped up. Once he had to take over the pg role and having to play with 3 bigs in the lineup for the last 12 minutes he and Grady couldn’t do much at all until the end as you said. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.