Mark Pike

TheConch

Just saw on Facebook, Mark Pike passed away today after a courageous battle with cancer and covid. 

Many great articles posted by the Buffalo Bills and ESPN but I’m not sure how to add the links. 

Thoughts and prayers out to Mark, Sharon, Zeke, Malachi, and Kramer! Mark is arguably one of the greatest special teams players of all time! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TheConch said:

Just saw on Facebook, Mark Pike passed away today after a courageous battle with cancer and covid. 

Many great articles posted by the Buffalo Bills and ESPN but I’m not sure how to add the links. 

Thoughts and prayers out to Mark, Sharon, Zeke, Malachi, and Kramer! Mark is arguably one of the greatest special teams players of all time! 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/sports/former-buffalo-bills-player-mark-pike-dead-at-57-after-battle-with-cancer/%3famp=true

Great comments in this article about what a high character person Mark was.

"Mark was not only an outstanding defensive lineman, linebacker, and special teams standout, but he was the epitome of all that I had ever hoped our players would be like," Marv Levy said.

"Mark epitomized the high character that we valued so greatly and was the hallmark of our teams," added Buffalo Bills general manager Bill Polian.

Twelve years in the NFL. Very few Kentuckians played that long in the league. He is #2 in NFL history in special teams tackles.

RIP Mark Pike.