UK Basketball Fans VS UL Basketball Fans In Louisville.

ADopted ADmiral

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In EVERY major city in the US??? I don't see that happening...

Umm...i do see that happening....with my own two eyes, KEntucky is LOVED NATIONWIDE.

As for UL, i would sya 55/45 UL....But thats pretty shameful IMO for UL. This shouldnt even have to be a question.

In EVERY major city in the US??? I don't see that happening...

Can you point out where I said EVERY major city? Because I didn't.

Obviously there are going to be less UK fans out west, in cities like Seattle, San Fran, Pheonix and so on.. Hence why I said ALMOST every major US city. We can argue this for months and noone can prove anything. However, I think it's quite obvious to anyone that follows basketball, that UK is well represented in the college basketball world.

^ You are really stretching it. IMO, your opinion is invalid unless you travel to hese major markets and run a reasonable poll, stating what you want it to.

:lol:

How can an opinion be invalid.. Opinions aren't right or wrong, they're just opinions. As I said earlier, this could be argued for months because it can't be proved right or wrong. Im just trying to get it through to TheDeuce that he can't prove me wrong, just by saying that I am.

If you're going to make an attempt to make an insult, make sure someone hasn't already used the same one...;)

I thought I was just telling the truth. Actually didn't see his post until after I had posted, but you really can't wear out the truth.

How can an opinion be invalid.. Opinions aren't right or wrong, they're just opinions. As I said earlier, this could be argued for months because it can't be proved right or wrong. Im just trying to get it through to TheDeuce that he can't prove me wrong, just by saying that I am.

And you can't prove that Im wrong!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The best bet for this arguement is to just let it die...:thumb:

I thought I was just telling the truth. Actually didn't see his post until after I had posted, but you really can't wear out the truth.

You're correct...Which is why I will continue to say there are TWO mediocre basketball programs in the state of Kentucky until something changes. :thumb: