10 members have voted

1. 1. More impressive win?

• Beating OSU at home.
    • Beating ND on the road.

19 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Michigan because of the margin. 

11 point win

15 point win

Not much difference in the margin of victory. UC also missed two FG's and had a TD called back so that 11 point margin on the road could have been worse than it actually was. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Walter said:

11 point win

15 point win

Not much difference in the margin of victory. UC also missed two FG's and had a TD called back so that 11 point margin on the road could have been worse than it actually was. 

But one was against Notre Dame and the other Ohio State.  I think Michigan beating Ohio State by 15 is significantly more impressive than UC winning at Notre Dame by 11.  I just don't think Notre Dame is comparable to Ohio State.  

It's a fantastic win for UC, and one that I'm glad they got.  I just think Michigan's is better.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

But one was against Notre Dame and the other Ohio State.  I think Michigan beating Ohio State by 15 is significantly more impressive than UC winning at Notre Dame by 11.  I just don't think Notre Dame is comparable to Ohio State.  

It's a fantastic win for UC, and one that I'm glad they got.  I just think Michigan's is better.

Perfect!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Would Michigan go in to Ohio Stadium or Notre Dame stadium and win? I personally don't think they would win at either place If the game was played tomorrow. 

Winning on the road against a big time opponent is much harder to do, IMO.

1 minute ago, Walter said:

Would Michigan go in to Ohio Stadium or Notre Dame stadium and win? I personally don't think they would win at either place If the game was played tomorrow. 

Would UC beat Ohio State by 15 anywhere?

I think Michigan certainly could have won at Notre Dame.  I doubt they would win at Ohio State. 

3 minutes ago, Walter said:

If UC had beaten Ohio State by 3 in Cincinnati and Michigan beat Norte Dame by 11 in South Bend, I would say UC had the better win.

This has more to do with Ohio State and Notre Dame than it does Michigan and Cincinnati IMO. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

If UC had beaten Ohio State by 3 in Cincinnati and Michigan beat Norte Dame by 11 in South Bend, I would say UC had the better win.

This has more to do with Ohio State and Notre Dame than it does Michigan and Cincinnati IMO. 

Fair enough. 

I thought Michigan State was overrated when they were propped up for beating Michigan in East Lansing so just trying to be consistent with my opinion. 😂 

22 hours ago, Walter said:

I think Michigan would beat ND at ND, but not THE at the Horseshoe. The weather was perfect for Michigan yesterday. 60 and sunny might have changed the game. Glad to see Michigan get them. My son and family.... let's just say they are in a Buckeye funk.