Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Please answer these Lloyd Questions?

Featured Replies

I speek with people within the program, they all tell me Rob Rynallds, Barry Jones, Andy Kuchar, And one more not spoken yet could bring thiercoaching abilities to LLoyd?

 

Is there any truth to this?

  • Author

Could that group put a state calibur team together?

 

 

I have been around all these coachs' I know they can!

I have heard a few names mentioned around town and the ones you mentioned are not what I have heard.

I agree with LMHSDaddy, those names I have not heard however, I have heard of a few good ones. I will not let them out until Lloyd takes their applications or resume's. I just know there are a few good coaches that I have heard. Lloyd will not do anything until next week. JD

Although he has sinced pasted away the best coach that Lloyd could have hired would have been Harlan Strong.

I speek with people within the program, they all tell me Rob Rynallds, Barry Jones, Andy Kuchar, And one more not spoken yet could bring thiercoaching abilities to LLoyd?

 

Is there any truth to this?

 

I know that Rob Reynolds from Newport is not one of the names. I know him and he told me that he was going west and work with his brother. If he didnt go west he would still be at Newport. I am not sure of Barry Jones. But good luck to Lloyd on finding a coach.

Is this the same Andy "Public Speaker" Kuchar that played at Conner along with Barry "Kool Aid" Jones? Interesting pair. Although I suspect the leaning tower of Reynolds may show an interest. He finished well with the Beechwood interviews.

Is this job "on the street" now? Are they taking applicants or are they still waiting for some reason?

The last I heard applications have been accepted. No news of any interviews as of yet. Maybe you should apply BBJuggs.:laugh:

OK, another week has passed by. Anybody heard anything? The street level talk has dried up like last weekends rain. I'd think the admin would like to put this to bed and move foward ASAP.

I thought I read somewhere that they weren't going to interview until next month. True? If so, that's not "moving forward asap" IMO...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.