Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Extra Games next week

Featured Replies

Are any schools that did not qualify for the playoffs looking to set up an extra game for teams next week like last year? 

Just now, CoachHB said:

Are any schools that did not qualify for the playoffs looking to set up an extra game for teams next week like last year? 

I don't believe anyone did it last year. I haven't seen anyone looking for games this year. I suspect in most cases, other than perhaps trying to replace a canceled homecoming or senior night, most players, coaches, and schools are ready to be done once the regular season ends.

13 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

I don't believe anyone did it last year. I haven't seen anyone looking for games this year. I suspect in most cases, other than perhaps trying to replace a canceled homecoming or senior night, most players, coaches, and schools are ready to be done once the regular season ends.

I agree if you’re not playing for anything it would be hard to stay motivated.

I thought under the current format everyone qualified. The 5th place team in 6a district 1 makes a trip halfway across the state for a round 1 matchup in the Louisville area. Is that situation specific to 6a?

12 minutes ago, wrn1979 said:

I thought under the current format everyone qualified. The 5th place team in 6a district 1 makes a trip halfway across the state for a round 1 matchup in the Louisville area. Is that situation specific to 6a?

Other classes have multiple 5 team districts so some are eliminated. All teams in 6A make playoffs.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.