Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Holy Cross at Lloyd Predictions/Updates

Who wins between Covington Holy Cross and Lloyd? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins between Covington Holy Cross and Lloyd?

    • Covington Holy Cross
      45%
    • Lloyd
      54%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/22/2021 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Covington Holy Cross (2-6) travels to Lloyd (2-6). Please use poll to vote on who you believe to be in the winner of the game Friday night. Use this thread to post pre-game comments and predictions as well as updates during the game. Once the game begins, you can also follow live stats, box score, and play-by-play at the link below:

Holy Cross Indians at Lloyd Memorial Juggernauts Football | 10/22/2021 7:00:00 PM | Digital Scout live sports scores and stats

I picked Holy Cross as I was very impressed how they handled Newport who the week before beat Lloyd. Should be a good game. If Holy Cross wins this they would have earned the 2 seed in the district. If Lloyd wins it will be a 3 way tie for the 2 seed.

If Holy Cross can focus and not make stupid mistakes I think they have a chance to win and get the second seed.  They just need to play football and not shoot themselves in the foot with penalties.

I asked last week and got no response…so I’ll ask again. What in the world is going on at Lloyd?

Easily the most disappointing season vs expectations in NKY this season. 

2 hours ago, rjal said:

If Holy Cross can focus and not make stupid mistakes I think they have a chance to win and get the second seed.  They just need to play football and not shoot themselves in the foot with penalties.

I agree.

11 hours ago, BrosefStalin said:

I asked last week and got no response…so I’ll ask again. What in the world is going on at Lloyd?

Easily the most disappointing season vs expectations in NKY this season. 

Injuries, Covid affecting roster, not very deep in a lot of positions. Last years QB gave up football to concentrate on his track career (4 time state champ pole vaulter) this was a very big factor. And I personally feel they schedule “over their heads” 6A Dixie, 5A Grant County, 5A Boone County, 5A Montgomery County. They aren’t built to play those large schools. All that said, the Newport/Holy Cross game was crazy unusual, Newport was missing their best player and multiple starters. I wouldn’t chalk this game up for the Indians so fast….

  • Author

Lloyd 28-0 at the half.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.