When will Male, St. Xavier, and Trinity potentially meet in the playoffs?

theguru

4th round. Trinity is in East in 3rd round. St. X and Male are in West in 3rd round but most likely being 1 & 2 seed won't play each other. The 4th round would be Trinity against #1 seed. Most likely two of those three in state championship. If Trinity has a game like they did against Ballard could lose in 3rd round but I think they will get it done in 3rd round. St. X and Trinity also have to get out of district which won't be easy with Manual and Ballard.

2 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

4th round. Trinity is in East in 3rd round. St. X and Male are in west in 3rd round but most likely being 1 & 2 seed won't play each other. The 4th round would be Trinity against #1 seed. Most likely two of those three in state championship. If Trinity has a game like they did against Ballard could lose in 3rd round but I think they will get it done in 3rd round. St. X and Trinity also have to get out of district which won't be easy with Manual and Ballard.

So following along, that means a team like Ryle or Station or Manual would have to beat two of the three in the playoffs to win a state championship, correct?

Daviess looks to travel round 3 to Male.   Tough 3rd round for Daviess - great defense by Male the entire package.  The good thing for Ryle is that Trinity would be the lowest seed, so currently Bryan Station/Mad Central will get them round 3.

That leaves the semis looking like:

Ryle at Male

Trinity at X

I'm guessing Male vs. X for the marbles.

• Like 3