Kentucky 28 Chattanooga 23

GOREDDEVILS

4 hours ago, theguru said:

He likes to think he is a commentator.  

But seriously, I didn't see any of the game so I asked him to sum it up for me.

UTC's O Line was creating gaps so wide my fat butt could have easily ran though them for five or more yards.  That is how I would sum it up unfortunately.

I thought the Mizzou game was the most important game for UK this year.  Looks like So Carolina will be the second most important after Saturday's poor performance.  This upcoming game could be much closer than most of us thought it would be, especially being in Columbia.

I am hoping the defense can get it together and Levis's accuracy throwing the ball comes back.

5 minutes ago, Bert said:

UTC's O Line was creating gaps so wide my fat butt could have easily ran though them for five or more yards.  That is how I would sum it up unfortunately.

I thought the Mizzou game was the most important game for UK this year.  Looks like So Carolina will be the second most important after Saturday's poor performance.  This upcoming game could be much closer than most of us thought it would be, especially being in Columbia.

I am hoping the defense can get it together and Levis's accuracy throwing the ball comes back.

South Carolina has to be hungry.

What's your 40 time?