Mayfield 32 McCracken County 14

snakesnot_2000

7 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

I don’t think Apollo is a given.

Depends on which Apollo shows up…

The Apollo that played 4 clean quarters against OCath, OHS (yes, a loss, but OHS was a buzz saw in that game), and North Hardin will give McCracken a tough game.

The Apollo that struggled with penalties against Central Hardin will struggle against anyone. I think what people forget, or maybe don’t realize, about this game is that Apollo had a handful of starters out. On the depth chart that pulled even more starters out of position. At least one of those players practiced all week but was pulled due to injury the night before the game. 

I’m an openly biased Apollo fan, but I don’t think they’re done yet.

1 hour ago, wrn1979 said:

Depends on which Apollo shows up…

The Apollo that played 4 clean quarters against OCath, OHS (yes, a loss, but OHS was a buzz saw in that game), and North Hardin will give McCracken a tough game.

The Apollo that struggled with penalties against Central Hardin will struggle against anyone. I think what people forget, or maybe don’t realize, about this game is that Apollo had a handful of starters out. On the depth chart that pulled even more starters out of position. At least one of those players practiced all week but was pulled due to injury the night before the game. 

I’m an openly biased Apollo fan, but I don’t think they’re done yet.

Definitely not a given, if I am correct the game is at Apollo correct?