Mayfield 32 McCracken County 14

snakesnot_2000

RUSHING—Mayfield, Galbreath 15-47, Starks 4-23, Cartwright 10-(minus 13), Dumas 1-15. McCracken, Keys 14-86, Hughes 17-77, Masek 1-(minus 11), Lamb 3-7.

PASSING—Mayfield, Cartwright 15-20-0-249. McCracken, Lamb 10-24-2-94.

RECEIVING—Mayfield, Coles 3-96, Galbreath 3-94, Stevenson 7-55, Jackson 1-8, N. Barnes 1-(minus 4). McCracken, Mayes 5-60, Z. Masek 1-18, Sims 2-12, N. Masek 1-8, Hughes 1-(minus 4).

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mayfieldsportsfan said:

RUSHING—Mayfield, Galbreath 15-47, Starks 4-23, Cartwright 10-(minus 13), Dumas 1-15. McCracken, Keys 14-86, Hughes 17-77, Masek 1-(minus 11), Lamb 3-7.

PASSING—Mayfield, Cartwright 15-20-0-249. McCracken, Lamb 10-24-2-94.

RECEIVING—Mayfield, Coles 3-96, Galbreath 3-94, Stevenson 7-55, Jackson 1-8, N. Barnes 1-(minus 4). McCracken, Mayes 5-60, Z. Masek 1-18, Sims 2-12, N. Masek 1-8, Hughes 1-(minus 4).

Watched the Red helmet video on Facebook, the commentators did the best job I've heard of a game analyzing what's happening. I am a McCracken County fan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, R1 sports fan said:

I see maybe 3 wins on the schedule for the Mustangs.

Marshall, Christian, Apollo I would imagine Henderson and Daviess maybe, who knows on South Warren? I really thought with the QB under his belt and Bradley and Mayes going for the 5th year they would be much better but the wheels have fell off for sure.

I do not agree that Mayfield played poorly. They were facing a much bigger team that played with motivation and inspiration…fighting NOT to go 0-4. Keys and Hughes ran hard with the Cardinal D finding it hard to get Keys on the ground. 

But Mayfield responded with some big time plays that resulted in points on the board. Yes, some plays were not made that could have meant even more points, but overall, that was a good victory last night Go Big Red!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe Tracy said:

Marshall, Christian, Apollo I would imagine Henderson and Daviess maybe, who knows on South Warren? I really thought with the QB under his belt and Bradley and Mayes going for the 5th year they would be much better but the wheels have fell off for sure.

No chance they beat South Warren, and with the way Henderson and Daviess have looked I don’t think McCracken can win either of those. 

3 hours ago, Joe Tracy said:

I don’t think Apollo is a given.