Jump to content

2021 NKY East West All Star Game: West 40 East 34 (3OT)


Recommended Posts

 
The NKY East-West Football Game is back on this year. I am not sure if there will be a live stream but it will be nice to see a lot of these kids play at least one more time.
 
The 2021 @StElizabethNKY All-Star Series kicks off this Thursday with the East-West Football game at Dixie Heights! Kickoff is set for 7:30!
 
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And region baseball tourneys, although they are over now. Bottom line is while this is a fun game, and great for the participants (my son was a scholarship winner his senior year), there is no real be

Finding the rosters for this game every year is more challenging than finding the end of the rainbow.

West wins 40-34 in triple overtime.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, BrosefStalin said:

Are rosters published anywhere? Would love to see a list of who’s playing this year! 

They're usually a little late getting rosters out. Not sure why that's the case, but it generally is.

Ryle and Simon Kenton both listed their participants for this year on Twitter:

Ryle
Greyson Barber
Matthias Cusick
Bradyn Lyons
Jackson McGinnis
Will Watkin
Kyle Yarger

Simon Kenton
Dakota Brooksbank
Jake Huff
Ian Hughes
Trey Little

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

They're usually a little late getting rosters out. Not sure why that's the case, but it generally is.

Ryle and Simon Kenton both listed their participants for this year on Twitter:

Ryle
Greyson Barber
Matthias Cusick
Bradyn Lyons
Jackson McGinnis
Will Watkin
Kyle Yarger

Simon Kenton
Dakota Brooksbank
Jake Huff
Ian Hughes
Trey Little

I tried doing a google search myself and came up with nothing. If I see something, I will post it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

Finding the rosters for this game every year is more challenging than finding the end of the rainbow.

Seems like the marketing team for St. E might want to stretch themselves a bit to promote this game. Completely agree...can never find the rosters. Ugh. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Finding the rosters for this game every year is more challenging than finding the end of the rainbow.

I am wondering at what point do they actually have all the athletes who have committed to playing, maybe that is why it is so hard to find. Some that should play have other commitments while others have no desire. I wonder how close to the game they actually know who will play.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KY Outsider said:

I am wondering at what point do they actually have all the athletes who have committed to playing, maybe that is why it is so hard to find. Some that should play have other commitments while others have no desire. I wonder how close to the game they actually know who will play.

That's honestly kind of been more of the idea I've gotten as to why it's been late finding out who is and isn't on the roster.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a picture from last night's practice. Joe Danneman stopped in. I spotted Cov Cath's Trey Gronotte in the picture...I guess he still has a little bit of time before he reports to West Point.

E3ZuREGWUAA5P6v.thumb.jpg.62d1a62c338636671dbed7101a016423.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Here's a picture from last night's practice. Joe Danneman stopped in. I spotted Cov Cath's Trey Gronotte in the picture...I guess he still has a little bit of time before he reports to West Point.

E3ZuREGWUAA5P6v.thumb.jpg.62d1a62c338636671dbed7101a016423.jpg

With the state track meets this week as well, I would assume some athletes opted out for that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, KY Outsider said:

With the state track meets this week as well, I would assume some athletes opted out for that.

And region baseball tourneys, although they are over now. Bottom line is while this is a fun game, and great for the participants (my son was a scholarship winner his senior year), there is no real benefit to any top player who has a major college offer, and most who do now opt out. For those who do decide to play, it’s a nice capstone to their career.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rjs4470 said:

And region baseball tourneys, although they are over now. Bottom line is while this is a fun game, and great for the participants (my son was a scholarship winner his senior year), there is no real benefit to any top player who has a major college offer, and most who do now opt out. For those who do decide to play, it’s a nice capstone to their career.

It is a fun game for sure, my oldest played in it a few years back and it was a good experience to close out his high school years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2021 at 1:59 PM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

They're usually a little late getting rosters out. Not sure why that's the case, but it generally is.

Ryle and Simon Kenton both listed their participants for this year on Twitter:

Ryle
Greyson Barber
Matthias Cusick
Bradyn Lyons
Jackson McGinnis
Will Watkin
Kyle Yarger

Simon Kenton
Dakota Brooksbank
Jake Huff
Ian Hughes
Trey Little

Conner
Sam Clements
Jon Erickson
Dylan Fike
Matt Mullally

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Conner
Sam Clements
Jon Erickson
Dylan Fike
Matt Mullally

HHS posted on their Twitter that Jackson Roy, Dominic Robinson, Chase Gordon, Jacob Buecker, and Conner Shelton are playing. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • theguru changed the title to 2021 NKY East West All Star Game: West 40 East 34 (3OT)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.