Way Too Early Kentucky High School 6A Football Rankings

BBN_34

1 hour ago, Rock85 said:

Not sure what to expect from the Rocks this year. Lots of variables. One thing I do know is they surely will be battle tested and ready for the playoffs after the schedule they must play. 

That’s for sure. Schedule certainly prepares them for playoffs.

2 hours ago, NLTanker1 said:

Trinity may be getting overlooked a little here. Yes they lose a lot to graduation. But they had multiple running clock games last season, many of which began early in the game. Those underclassmen gained a lot of experience.

I highlighted the guys from Trinity stat report that are not seniors so several of these guys will probably be starters next year.

7147BA27-3F4D-41B0-916A-C5E36AFEFAF4.jpeg

9A68BAE5-90DA-4E27-B44F-9781B8B67A12.jpeg

Trinity has a true freshman that moved up to varsity when Charlie Ely was injured. He played in every varsity game the rest of the season. Trinity has only had about 4 or 5 true freshmen that played varsity games.  He may be the first true freshman to also get a State Championship Ring. Not sure about that. This young man is special. He was a beast on the freshman team and played multiple positions on offense and defense. Had several pick 6's on D and several touchdowns on O. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TylerDurden said:

Is Henderson that good? I feel like they're one of those programs that's like "Oh yeah, remember back when Henderson used to be good?"

They return their two running backs who combined for over 1000 yards on the ground. Top 3 leaders for receiving yards are back as well. They also return IMO a future d1 defensive lineman/offensive tackle in Saadiq Clements. 6’4 300lbs upcoming Junior Bryce Tapp is also back on the offensive line. They return a good portion off a really solid 7-2 team who got their postseason cut short by covid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, BBN_34 said:

They return their two running backs who combined for over 1000 yards on the ground. Top 3 leaders for receiving yards are back as well. They also return IMO a future d1 defensive lineman/offensive tackle in Saadiq Clements. 6’4 300lbs upcoming Junior Bryce Tapp is also back on the offensive line. They return a good portion off a really solid 7-2 team who got their postseason cut short by covid.

Good info, thanks. I like seeing when the state's talent spreads out further. Sounds like they've got some good things going on at Hendo.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, BBN_34 said:

I would also say reading the room that Henderson scheduled Boyle County, so they must believe they are going to be good, otherwise you don’t schedule a team of that caliber. 

• Like 2