They do music too?

This man from England, Frank Watkinson is a recent and wonderful discovery of mine who I could listen to all day and everyday.  He's done countless covers that he has posted over the last 5 years along with some of his pretty decent originals. He takes requests, and will learn modern tunes that you wouldn't expect a man of his age to bother himself with like a Radiohead tune etc. 

Here he is doing "Hallelujah" in a similar way that Leonard Cohen might do it. 

Do yourself a favor and give some of this guy's cover tunes a listen...he's brilliant. 

Ooops I'm so sorry....I thought that I was posting all of these tunes on the "Covers" thread and just realized that I goofed and posted them all here. I had been bouncing back and forth from these two threads and didn't pay careful attention to which one that I was posting to. My best excuse is that I woke at 3 in the morning and started obsessing on this while still a bit foggy in the head. 

Robert Duvall does his own singing in the film Tender Mercies. His covers of country classics "It Hurts to Face Reality" and "If You'll Hold the Ladder (I'll Climb to the Top)" are excellent. His a capella version of "Wings of a Dove" as his character watches his daughter drive away - heartwrenching and priceless. Oscar winning performance.

If someone mentions the song "Try a Little Tenderness," one's mind goes straight to Otis Redding. Paul Giamatti's version in the film Duets is sweet, then builds to a rousing end. Delightful.