Colonels_Wear_Blue

Warren Central - 2021 Schedule

Aug 20 vs. Bullitt Central
Aug 27 vs. Trigg County
Sep 3 - BYE
Sep 10 at Greenwood
Sep 17 vs. Allen County-Scottsville (District)
Sep 24 at Russell County (District)
Sep 30 vs. Warren East (District)
Oct 8 vs. Green County
Oct 15 at Franklin-Simpson (District)
Oct 22 vs. Marshall County
Oct 29 at Thomas Nelson

870274402_WarrenCentral.jpg.81d4bfbf9f53046ab2b4a5387bc68ce9.jpg

Pretty good schedule for the Dragons I think, at least in the right direction.

What say you @DragonFire?

• Like 1

@Purple88 Definitely a move in the right direction for sure.  Thomas Nelson and Green County are both good, competitive pickups.  It was really unfortunate when Thomas Nelson had to drop their game last season as I felt Central could win that game.  I don't know what all the teams have coming back, but those two games would be the ones I would circle as the greatest potential for the streak to end. 

I'm a little leery of Marshall County just because of the school's size and the amount of players they dress, and I don't see them being competitive against Bullitt Central or Greenwood, but in theory there's no reason they can't get to a place to compete with those two.  I'm interested to see what Russell County looks like now that their two stud RBs have gone. 

I already knew that BG and South were gone from the schedule.  It is definitely still weird to see Bowling Green off.  It's almost fitting that Central's bye week is during that third week when they used to play Bowling Green every year.

• Like 3

I would’ve tried to change the Bullitt Central and Greenwood games out but I know it’s hard to get these schedules lined out but I just can’t see them being competitive in those games. I would’ve also like to seen them bring Monroe Co back this year that was a competitive game in the second half and I feel like if WC had 5 more minutes they would’ve won that game.

• Like 1

I’m not certain what Central returns, but Green County returns the house. Pretty much return 18-20 guys who started last year. Including 4 linemen, the entire back field, along with just about the entire receiving core. 
Most of the Green County team were freshman and juniors last year, I expect them to be much improved.