Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Lynn Camp

Featured Replies

I have no idea what the situation was concerning his leaving...but Allen is a fine man and one I'd be proud to have coach my children. 

Good luck on your next step.

Has anyone heard anything on this? Still wondering what the circumstances were with him not coming back. I know it was an 0-6 season, but is there more to it than just that? Any word on the direction the administration is wanting to go with a hire?

There is a press conference tomorrow to announce who the new coach will be.  I do not have a clue who it will be, but I hope its someone with experience.

Mark Huddleston. Assistant at Knox Central. 

I have heard too that it is Mark Huddleston. Williamsburg grad, and he was an assist at Whitley for several years, before going to Knox Central.  I wish him luck, and hopefully he is the answer that makes Lynn Camp competitive again, and be able to compete with Williamsburg.  

The difference in Lynn Camp and Williamsburg is there's almost a sense of loyalty to Williamsburg. Sure, you have kids you lose from there to Whitley. But for the most part Williamsburg keeps their kids and gets a few from Whitley and Corbin. Lynn Camp sits right between Corbin and Knox Central and it seems like they lose all their kids to either of those schools. A tough place to win. 

Agreed, it never use to be that way, but now it is.  LC needs to develop a good strong feeder program that will get parents and the kids to buy in, so they will not go to Corbin.  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.