Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 73 St. Xavier 49

Featured Replies

Evan Ipsaro leads Covington Catholic with 28 pts in dominating performance by Colonels over Tigers. 

Tigers had trouble with the press early and couldn't climb back from a big early deficit.

  • Author
7 minutes ago, colonel-fan said:

Tigers had trouble with the press early and couldn't climb back from a big early deficit.

That and Cov Cath size. 

Good win.  Kudos to both programs for scheduling the game.  
 

Good luck to St X, the rest of the way.  
 

Huge test in Park Hills tomorrow night, for the young Colonels.  
 

Has Male ever visited CCH?

3 hours ago, Samcro said:

Good win.  Kudos to both programs for scheduling the game.  
 

Good luck to St X, the rest of the way.  
 

Huge test in Park Hills tomorrow night, for the young Colonels.  
 

Has Male ever visited CCH?

I can’t say with any certainty in recent years, but I saw Male play at CovCath in either NBA player Darrell Griffith’s junior or senior year around ‘74 or ‘75. Bobby Turner who had a decent career at U of L also played on that Male team. 

12 hours ago, colonel-fan said:

Tigers had trouble with the press early and couldn't climb back from a big early deficit.

Surprising as I thought St X guards have been playing well this season?

  • Author
2 minutes ago, loubballfan said:

Surprising as I thought St X guards have been playing well this season?

I think they’ve had trouble with press all season but Covington Catholic better than other teams they’ve played.

I think X ended up with 14 turnovers. When the Tigers did beat the press they weren't able to get easy baskets at the other end. 

I think I heard on the radio that Cov Cath is averaging 71 points per game and give up 51 points per game. Pretty spot on game in terms of statistics. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.