CCH vs St X

I know the game is an hour and half in and I have no idea what's going on over at NKU but I am guessing the Bombers are laying the wood to the Blue Colonels.

The Bombers have 5 guys 6'6" or taller...:scared:-CF

Well not really... CovCath with the ball were up by (I think) seven with around 2 minutes and a couple of seconds left, let their lack of varsity experience get to them by a very, very good St. X team. CovCath down by two miss a 10 footer to tie the game as the horn sounds. Really a very good game, and a great chance for the young and unproven Colonels to learn from a very good St. X. Give me Billy, and a in basketball shape Bo, and CovCath wins this game.

Well not really... CovCath with the ball were up by (I think) seven with around 2 minutes and a couple of seconds left, let their lack of varsity experience get to them by a very, very good St. X team. CovCath down by two miss a 10 footer to tie the game as the horn sounds. Really a very good game, and a great chance for the young and unproven Colonels to learn from a very good St. X. Give me Billy, and a in basketball shape Bo, and CovCath wins this game.

CovCath tried to run the game out instead of running their offense and that's why they lost... I think that is Mikey boys fault there.....:D

CovCath tried to run the game out instead of running their offense and that's why they lost... I think that is Mikey boys fault there.....:D

While I agree CovCath tried to take some of the air out of the ball, they did have some shots, and just didn't convert them in the last minutes. Last year Timmy or Danny make those shots, when TJ is covered, but this year....well I am hoping that the young Colonels learn from their mistakes... Take away the last two minutes and CovCath did themselves proud against a very good Cin St. X Team....