I understand these teams wanting to create different uniforms to make money, but this is just getting stupid. Last night watching highlights of several games around the NBA, I had no clue who many of the teams were by looking at their uniforms. The Lakers in all blue? What the heck was that? 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I understand these teams wanting to create different uniforms to make money, but this is just getting stupid. Last night watching highlights of several games around the NBA, I had no clue who many of the teams were by looking at their uniforms. The Lakers in all blue? What the heck was that? 

I think I saw a team in all pink last week.

On one hand I love it (color rush uniforms in the NFL) but on the other hand it looks as if we have gone past the point of no return where being mostly uniform on a given day is the only thing consistent about uniforms. 

I was watching sports center this morning at the gym the NBA uniforms looked like Euro league uniforms.  I'm not a fan, but I'm pretty sure I'm not part of the demographic they're trying to reach with the different uniforms.

1 minute ago, sportsfan41 said:

I was watching sports center this morning at the gym , I felt the NBA uniforms looked like Euro league uniforms.  I'm not a fan, but I'm pretty sure I'm not part of the demographic they're trying to reach with the different uniforms.

• 6 months later...
On 1/28/2021 at 1:33 PM, Voice of Reason said:

Blue used to be the Lakers primary color, back in the Elgin Baylor days.  Carried over from their time in Minneapolis.

skysports-nba-elgin-baylor_5314297.jpeg

• Thanks 1