Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights 67 Scott 65

Featured Replies

I agree Tiger1. I could not guage how the game was going to be called. Out at the top of the key, ticky-tack fouls or "phantom" fouls would be called, inside the paint, kids were getting hammered going up and no calls. The younger ref was not that bad but the two guys he had with him....well let's just say they had an off night. Very inconsistant calls. I still think Dixie earned the win but they could not handle Scott's press. Scott had no answer for Eflin Tyler. This should be a very good game again at Scott's house.

 

 

Could not have said it any better...one good official and two bad ones does not make for a good crew. Seems like the officials were anticipating calls instead of making calls on what actually occurred.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I still have not heard anything about Baker. Anybody?

 

 

I have not heard any updates on Tyler Baker. Hopefully soon because Scott could really use him right now.

What is the story on Tyler Baker? Where did he come from? What issue is affecting his eligibilty?

  • Author
What is the story on Tyler Baker? Where did he come from? What issue is affecting his eligibilty?

 

 

He was a very good sophmore guard who played for Calvary last year and now is a junior enrolled at Scott. The kid can score, is very athletic, and can handle the ball.

 

He is waiting on his eligibilty status from the KHSAA. Hopefully a positive answer comes soon. Scott could surely use him!

He was a very good sophmore guard who played for Calvary last year and now is a junior enrolled at Scott.

 

Did he play varsity?

 

Did he move?

  • Author
Did he play varsity?

 

Did he move?

 

 

Yes and Yes.

Yes and Yes.

 

With Calvary being on the front doorstep of Scott, it seems strange that he would move away from Calvary and go to Scott. Did he live in Taylor Mill prior to his move?

Does Scott really need another guard?

  • Author
With Calvary being on the front doorstep of Scott, it seems strange that he would move away from Calvary and go to Scott. Did he live in Taylor Mill prior to his move?

 

 

I heard he lived in Alexandria while attending Calvary.

  • Author
Does Scott really need another guard?

 

 

I can see your point, but he is very athletic and he can score. He would also give Sharp a breather at point every once in a while because he can handle the ball. Trust me, they could use Baker right now if for nothing else then to have a quality player coming off the bench.

I heard he lived in Alexandria while attending Calvary.

 

So assuming the entire family moved and they sold their house, is there any other reason the kid will not be ruled eligible?

I heard he lived in Alexandria while attending Calvary.

Those darn privates recruiting and getting players out of their district...:mad:

 

;)

Baker defintly gives the eagles some needed depth.

This was a better game then I thought it would be.

  • Author
This was a better game then I thought it would be.

 

 

Or closer than it should have been. I think things will be a lot different when Dixie comes to Scott.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.