2021 Louisville Invitational Tournament

2 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Monday (all games at 7:30 p.m.) – Kentucky Country Day or Evangel Christian (26) at Eastern (7)

I didn't read the article but I'm assuming whoever wins tonight's All "A" Classic first round game moves on and the loser of that game goes to the LIT?

Releasing my 6 & 7 region power rankings that use strength of schedule and victory margin. Each game played generates a rating and then the average of those is the current power rating. Games against 6 & 7 region opponents are only games that count since most of teams share some of same opponents to compare against. This year since public schools have fewer games, may not be as accurate for them as would be in normal season. More games get added in each week so by tourney time will have better measure of them.

D6B0FC0B-DAC5-4A83-B728-C47A66006A34.jpeg

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Releasing my 6 & 7 region power rankings that use strength of schedule and victory margin. Each game played generates a rating and then the average of those is the current power rating. Games against 6 & 7 region opponents are only games that count since most of teams share some of same opponents to compare against. This year since public schools have fewer games, may not be as accurate for them as would be in normal season. More games get added in each week so by tourney time will have better measure of them.

D6B0FC0B-DAC5-4A83-B728-C47A66006A34.jpeg

Quite a log jam from nos. 3-6.

• Like 1

I just read on Face Book that NFHS will not be allowed to stream any of the LIT games. I don't know if that's true, but I wish some arrangement had been made to stream the games so us "old folks" could watch. I'm very disappointed.  

Wednesday’s quarterfinals schedule

Seeds and records in parentheses

Butler (9, 6-2) at Ballard (1, 12-1), 7 p.m.

Pleasure Ridge Park (5, 10-2) at Fern Creek (4, 9-4), 7:30 p.m.  

Eastern (7, 7-4) at DeSales (2, 13-5), 6:30 p.m.

St. Xavier (6, 16-4) at Trinity (3, 13-4), 7 p.m.

42 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Wednesday’s quarterfinals schedule

Seeds and records in parentheses

Butler (9, 6-2) at Ballard (1, 12-1), 7 p.m.

Pleasure Ridge Park (5, 10-2) at Fern Creek (4, 9-4), 7:30 p.m.  

Eastern (7, 7-4) at DeSales (2, 13-5), 6:30 p.m.

St. Xavier (6, 16-4) at Trinity (3, 13-4), 7 p.m.

Solid night of basketball. Louisville has a terrific crop of teams this season. 

• Like 2