Open Job: Trimble County

TCHSRaider

8 hours ago, GoodOleBoy said:

Be interesting to hear the reasons for moving on. Is the school dedicated to rebuilding this program? Are they going to give the support, money and have the patience needed? 

It would seem a strange time to make a switch when you are returning to district play in 2021. Brings up a lot questions which you have enumerated.  

They will be Lucky to Get Coach Dale. High Quality person, and coach. I think will relate well to the kids at Trimble and can see them becoming respectable shortly... Do we know this hire is a sure thing? Or just rumors?

1 minute ago, FLYGUY said:

They will be Lucky to Get Coach Dale. High Quality person, and coach. I think will relate well to the kids at Trimble and can see them becoming respectable shortly... Do we know this hire is a sure thing? Or just rumors?

I know that he has definitely resigned at Scott High School and that he lives in Carroll County.

I can't say definitely that he has been hired at Trimble County, but I have heard it from more than once source that they are currently finishing up the details of the hire.

6 minutes ago, barrel said:

If it’s true then Scott HS will have three positions to fill on staff. Was Coach Dale at Carroll at some point?

Yeah, Coach Turner is going to be hurting. Woolley & Roell, and now Dale...Turner is going to need an OC and DC, both.

I'm not sure whether or not Coach Dale has ever been at Carroll County. 

• Like 1

Coach Dale was DC at Carroll from I want to say 2000-2014, spent time at Hanover College,  he has been a Coach Turner’s DC at both Lloyd and Scott. His defense will be aggressive and energetic I can tell you that. Coach Dale will also take care of the kids they will be cared for and respected. 

• Thanks 2