Paintsville vs. Kentucky Country Day Predictions/Updates (1A State Championship)

Bac2369

Who wins this 1A State Championship?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this 1A State Championship?

• Paintsville
    • Kentucky Country Day

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, tomcat1984 said:

You’d think being at Kroger field the KHSAA would have an uploading problem with a video feed 🤦🏼‍♂️ I could use my phone as a hotspot and do better I think. 

I am sure they would say they get it to the NFHS just fine and the fact that some of us are having issues and some of us are not having issues gives the KHSAA plausible deniability for the buffering and therefore they are probably going to keep forcing this garbage package on us for years to come.  When it comes to the NFHS there are just too many hands in the cookie jar and it doesn't work, especially considering we put men on the moon over 50 years ago.  

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I am sure they would say they get it to the NFHS just fine and the fact that some of us are having issues and some of us are not having issues gives the KHSAA plausible deniability for the buffering and therefore they are probably going to keep forcing this garbage package on us for years to come.  When it comes to the NFHS there are just too many hands in the cookie jar and it doesn't work, especially considering we put men on the moon over 50 years ago.  

I agree. Too many problems with NFHS.

• Like 1