Christian Academy of Louisville 28 Glasgow 20

Feel bad for Glasgow. I saw where someone said they returned an awful lot next year so I’m happy for them in that regard. 

The Scotties can’t win the big game the last 6-7 seasons. It’s unfortunate because I know they have talent. I believe the ball will bounce their way soon and they’ll get a run at a title. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

It seems like Glasgow is stuck in that best team to never win a championship category but Somerset was for a long time so hopefully Glasgow will get one soon. 

People like to say, "well, there's always next year", but in Glasgow's case, there really might be something to that. A lot of the top teams in 3A lose a ton of talent and production after this season. The Scotties will have as good a shot as anyone in 2021.

14 hours ago, BillNye said:

Feel bad for Glasgow. I saw where someone said they returned an awful lot next year so I’m happy for them in that regard. 

The Scotties can’t win the big game the last 6-7 seasons. It’s unfortunate because I know they have talent. I believe the ball will bounce their way soon and they’ll get a run at a title. 

I'm with you on this.  It should be said that Glasgow lost their QB in the Logan County game.  That forced a freshman QB to be put in the lineup.  Glasgow runs the spread.  But the Coaches decided to scrap the spread and go to the wing-T, which at that point fit their personnel better.  It worked great and got them all the way to the Regional Finals!  Will be interesting to see what they run next year.  I'll be pulling for the Scotties next year!  Might be their year!

• Like 2