Allen County-Scottsville at Franklin County Predictions/Updates (4A Playoffs) (12-5)

Patriots vs. Flyers  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

• Allen County-Scottsville
    • Franklin County

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/2020 at 12:00 AM

2 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

People know the names Broyles and Farrier, but they've got more weapons in the arsenal. Moorman is really gonna be something over the next two years.

Moorman has his fingerprints all over this game. Can’t believe he’s a sophomore. 

17 minutes ago, BBN_34 said:

Got the opportunity to see them play in person. Athletes all over the field. Only weakness I saw in them is a bit of an undersized offensive line. Their defense is definitely overshadowed by their offense. Very underrated aspect of the team. Linebacking core is rock solid. Defensive backs are incredibly athletic and constantly making plays. Definitely have a shot at a state championship this season.

While watching the game, I was thinking of how they would match up with Johnson Central.  Not that anyone really can match up with Johnson Central's line, but I don't see Franklin's QB having as much time to throw the ball there as he does tonight.  

11 minutes ago, The Rebel of Knights said:

While watching the game, I was thinking of how they would match up with Johnson Central.  Not that anyone really can match up with Johnson Central's line, but I don't see Franklin's QB having as much time to throw the ball there as he does tonight.  

Agreed. I think that JC would likely dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. However, I’d give the skill advantage to Franklin county. I think the flyers match up a little bit better with Boyle County.

Edited by BBN_34
Fact check

• mcpapa locked this topic