December 15, 200619 yr Is anyone watching this insanity right now? It's been POURING for quite a while and the Field Turf is starting to bubble. The stadium lost power for a few minutes as well. Should be a wild game...
December 15, 200619 yr Author Your not doing a very good job of updates GT??????????????? Had to go pick up some LaRosa's. 7-0 Hawks...
December 15, 200619 yr http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20061214_SF@SEA I'm viewing this now. Why is the play under review?
December 15, 200619 yr OK so much for the updates. I'll do it the old fashion way. Listen on the radio. See Ya!
December 15, 200619 yr Author OK so much for the updates. I'll do it the old fashion way. Listen on the radio. See Ya! Sorry. Not a very exciting game to watch...
December 15, 200619 yr Good ole Gumble putting me to sleep. No excitement in his monotone voice. Collinsworth keeps waking me up.
December 15, 200619 yr Author My Niner's are going to pull off a huge win. That was an amazing play by Smith...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.