Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants at Bengals

Giants vs Bengals 6 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The NY football Giants travel to PBS this Sunday to take on the Bengals. Its hard to know how the Bengals will react with Burrow's injury. Go Bengals!!

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Brandon Allen will get the starting job for the Bengals to replace Joe Burrow. Allen who has spent the entire season thus far on the Bengals practice squad.  Allen will be making only his 4th career start the other 3 were last season with the Denver Broncos.

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

Brandon Allen will get the starting job for the Bengals to replace Joe Burrow. Allen who has spent the entire season thus far on the Bengals practice squad.  Allen will be making only his 4th career start the other 3 were last season with the Denver Broncos.

Quite honestly with how loyal Mike Brown is, I didn’t really think Taylor’s job could be in jeopardy. However, with Taylor going with Allen instead of Finley. Makes me think that he may truly feel like his job is on the line, because he probably already knows they had no chance of winning with Finley. 

28 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Quite honestly with how loyal Mike Brown is, I didn’t really think Taylor’s job could be in jeopardy. However, with Taylor going with Allen instead of Finley. Makes me think that he may truly feel like his job is on the line, because he probably already knows they had no chance of winning with Finley. 

I don't understand the logic either.  That is, the logic of having Finley as your #2 if you have no plans to ever play him as your #2 outside of an emergency.  That is a poor reflection on Coach Taylor in my opinion. 

7 minutes ago, theguru said:

I don't understand the logic either.  That is, the logic of having Finley as your #2 if you have no plans to ever play him as your #2 outside of an emergency.  That is a poor reflection on Coach Taylor in my opinion. 

True, unless the decision came from above. His time as the head coach really may be closer to ending than I thought. 

1 minute ago, futurecoach said:

True, unless the decision came from above. His time as the head coach really may be closer to ending than I thought. 

I don't know what to think other than I hope Burrow makes a full and speedy recovery. 

I have not been impressed with Taylor, but I fully expect him back nest season.  I will be very surprised if we win again this year, which includes this week.  I expect a bad, athletic QB to give our even worse defense fits.  I fully expect our offense and poor QB play to make an average NYG defense look good.  #suck4sewell is my hope for the remainder of this season.

NYG 31 CIN 10

7 minutes ago, FatNate said:

I have not been impressed with Taylor, but I fully expect him back nest season.  I will be very surprised if we win again this year, which includes this week.  I expect a bad, athletic QB to give our even worse defense fits.  I fully expect our offense and poor QB play to make an average NYG defense look good.  #suck4sewell is my hope for the remainder of this season.

NYG 31 CIN 10

This is where I am at but it is good for the draft.

  • Author
3 hours ago, theguru said:

I don't understand the logic either.  That is, the logic of having Finley as your #2 if you have no plans to ever play him as your #2 outside of an emergency.  That is a poor reflection on Coach Taylor in my opinion. 

Especially since they traded 3 picks in the draft to move up to take Finley at 104, looks like ANOTHER brilliant draft move!!

On 11/25/2020 at 2:32 AM, 16thBBall Fan said:

The NY football Giants travel to PBS this Sunday to take on the Bengals. Its hard to know how the Bengals will react with Burrow's injury. Go Bengals!!

Man I give you props, you are one dedicated and faithful Bengal fan , don’t see how you do it. I am not a huge pro football fan, but will root for the home team, hang in there. 

  • Author

The Giants go down and score a touchdown on their first possession a big play was a 53 yard pass on a 3rd and 1 then score on a 4th and 1. Giants 7 -0 with 10:01 left in the first quarter with the Bengals to get their first possession.

That was too easy.

Giants 7 Bengals 0

  • Author

Brandon Wilson a 103 yard kickoff return to tie it a 7. That was nice! It was also the longest play in Bengals history.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.