Giants at Bengals

Giants vs Bengals  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

Brandon Allen will get the starting job for the Bengals to replace Joe Burrow. Allen who has spent the entire season thus far on the Bengals practice squad.  Allen will be making only his 4th career start the other 3 were last season with the Denver Broncos.

Quite honestly with how loyal Mike Brown is, I didn’t really think Taylor’s job could be in jeopardy. However, with Taylor going with Allen instead of Finley. Makes me think that he may truly feel like his job is on the line, because he probably already knows they had no chance of winning with Finley. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Quite honestly with how loyal Mike Brown is, I didn’t really think Taylor’s job could be in jeopardy. However, with Taylor going with Allen instead of Finley. Makes me think that he may truly feel like his job is on the line, because he probably already knows they had no chance of winning with Finley. 

I don't understand the logic either.  That is, the logic of having Finley as your #2 if you have no plans to ever play him as your #2 outside of an emergency.  That is a poor reflection on Coach Taylor in my opinion. 

7 minutes ago, theguru said:

I don't understand the logic either.  That is, the logic of having Finley as your #2 if you have no plans to ever play him as your #2 outside of an emergency.  That is a poor reflection on Coach Taylor in my opinion. 

True, unless the decision came from above. His time as the head coach really may be closer to ending than I thought. 

I have not been impressed with Taylor, but I fully expect him back nest season.  I will be very surprised if we win again this year, which includes this week.  I expect a bad, athletic QB to give our even worse defense fits.  I fully expect our offense and poor QB play to make an average NYG defense look good.  #suck4sewell is my hope for the remainder of this season.

NYG 31 CIN 10

7 minutes ago, FatNate said:

I have not been impressed with Taylor, but I fully expect him back nest season.  I will be very surprised if we win again this year, which includes this week.  I expect a bad, athletic QB to give our even worse defense fits.  I fully expect our offense and poor QB play to make an average NYG defense look good.  #suck4sewell is my hope for the remainder of this season.

NYG 31 CIN 10

This is where I am at but it is good for the draft.

3 hours ago, theguru said:

Especially since they traded 3 picks in the draft to move up to take Finley at 104, looks like ANOTHER brilliant draft move!!

On 11/25/2020 at 2:32 AM, 16thBBall Fan said:

The NY football Giants travel to PBS this Sunday to take on the Bengals. Its hard to know how the Bengals will react with Burrow's injury. Go Bengals!!

Man I give you props, you are one dedicated and faithful Bengal fan , don’t see how you do it. I am not a huge pro football fan, but will root for the home team, hang in there. 

• Like 1