Former Channel 5 Sports Anchor Elise Jesse says the Bengals have a Toxic Culture

theguru

On 12/11/2020 at 11:19 AM, Jack of all Trades said:

Nothing to pay attention to, he is gone after this year.  Others on roster have moved passed him.

I grew really tired of Chad’s antics, toward the end.  But, geez, AJ has been hard to watch. Easy for me to say from the comfort of my living room or seat at PBS, but he looks like a guy trying to punch the clock, cash a paycheck and hit the open market with the: “it wasn’t me, it was the coaches and players around me that stunk, I can still be AJ Green” stance.  Regardless of what he says to the media, he’s either lost it physically, mentally, or both.  

Never thought I’d say it, but I’m appreciating Chad more and more with each snap of AJ’s remaining career as a Bengal.

3 minutes ago, Samcro said:

I grew really tired of Chad’s antics, toward the end.  But, geez, AJ has been hard to watch. Easy for me to say from the comfort of my living room or seat at PBS, but he looks like a guy trying to punch the clock, cash a paycheck and hit the open market with the: “it wasn’t me, it was the coaches and players around me that stunk, I can still be AJ Green” stance.  Regardless of what he says to the media, he’s either lost it physically, mentally, or both.  

Never thought I’d say it, but I’m appreciating Chad more and more with each snap of AJ’s remaining career as a Bengal.

Not me, Chad became insufferable. 

• Thanks 1