Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Former Channel 5 Sports Anchor Elise Jesse says the Bengals have a Toxic Culture

Featured Replies

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Jack of all Trades said:

Nothing to pay attention to, he is gone after this year.  Others on roster have moved passed him.

That is my thinking too, I am pointing out EJ using AJ to take shots at ZT. 

On 12/11/2020 at 11:19 AM, Jack of all Trades said:

Nothing to pay attention to, he is gone after this year.  Others on roster have moved passed him.

I grew really tired of Chad’s antics, toward the end.  But, geez, AJ has been hard to watch. Easy for me to say from the comfort of my living room or seat at PBS, but he looks like a guy trying to punch the clock, cash a paycheck and hit the open market with the: “it wasn’t me, it was the coaches and players around me that stunk, I can still be AJ Green” stance.  Regardless of what he says to the media, he’s either lost it physically, mentally, or both.  
 

Never thought I’d say it, but I’m appreciating Chad more and more with each snap of AJ’s remaining career as a Bengal.

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Samcro said:

I grew really tired of Chad’s antics, toward the end.  But, geez, AJ has been hard to watch. Easy for me to say from the comfort of my living room or seat at PBS, but he looks like a guy trying to punch the clock, cash a paycheck and hit the open market with the: “it wasn’t me, it was the coaches and players around me that stunk, I can still be AJ Green” stance.  Regardless of what he says to the media, he’s either lost it physically, mentally, or both.  
 

Never thought I’d say it, but I’m appreciating Chad more and more with each snap of AJ’s remaining career as a Bengal.

Not me, Chad became insufferable. 

On 12/11/2020 at 11:20 AM, theguru said:

That is my thinking too, I am pointing out EJ using AJ to take shots at ZT. 

I'm surprised that you didn't try to put "TH" into that sentence as well!

  • Author
Just now, nkypete said:

I'm surprised that you didn't try to put "Tee" into that sentence as well!

I probably would have went with T. 

1 hour ago, Samcro said:

Never thought I’d say it, but I’m appreciating Chad more and more with each snap of AJ’s remaining career as a Bengal.

I'm with 'Ru on this.  I absolutely LOVED Chad when he first started, but by the end...different story.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.