Ryle vs. Dixie Heights (6A Playoffs) Predictions/Updates

Tigerpride94

Who wins?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/28/2020 at 11:55 AM

Ryle (6-3) and winners of 5 straight host Dixie Heights (5-3). Ryle is coming off a 1st round defeat of Conner 34-14 and Dixie Heights is coming of a razor thin win of 34-33 over Simon Kenton. Earlier in the season, Ryle defeated Dixie Heights 44-14. Can Dixie Heights make a better showing in this 2nd match than the first? Can Dixie Heights pull the upset or does Ryle keep on rolling?

• Thanks 1

This will be an interesting game. I'm looking forward to being in the stands for this one. One school of thought is that the score from last game is an indication of Ryles dominance over Dixie in the last contest. So Ryle should dominate again. The other is that after the turnovers and lopsided score, the stats were still pretty even. This leads me to believe that if Dixie can protect the ball and minimize the mistakes, Dixie should win. I agree with most on here that it will be close and it will be the play in the trenches that will decide this. I'll take Dixie in a close physical game. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theguru said:

Tune in Friday 11/27 as Kevin Connor and Mark Wehry will be live with video from Ryle when Dixie Heights travels to Union for the 2nd round of the 6A playoffs at 7:00 on 859SportsRadio.com!!! https://www.meridix.com/event/176929

Thanks Guru!  Very excited about this one.  Sorry for the buffering last week as we think it was a weak hot spot signal at Holmes.  We've had great success at Ryle and we should be good with the video!  I think this game will be within a TD, but would have to give Ryle the edge at home and the win over Dixie earlier.  But as you know, playoff football you just never know.  And 2020 is not the most predictable year for HS football.

2 minutes ago, 859Radio said:

Thanks Guru!  Very excited about this one.  Sorry for the buffering last week as we think it was a weak hot spot signal at Holmes.  We've had great success at Ryle and we should be good with the video!  I think this game will be within a TD, but would have to give Ryle the edge at home and the win over Dixie earlier.  But as you know, playoff football you just never know.  And 2020 is not the most predictable year for HS football.

You're welcome and I listened to a lot of your broadcast, the audio was good.

• Like 1