Frederick Douglass at Scott County Predictions/Updates (5A Playoffs)

16thBBall Fan

Frederick Douglass at Scott Co. (5A Playoffs)  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Frederick Douglass
    • Scott County

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

Douglass scores quickly to start the 3rd quarter they go 63 yards on on 4 plays capped off with a 38 yard pass from Cornett to Key. The extra point is good. Frederick Douglass leads 26-7 with 10:20 left in the 3rd quarter.

• Like 1

Douglass just had another 25 yard gain wiped out by another penalty holding. Then another 10 yard play called back by another holding penalty then the coach who I don't blame gets a 15 yard unsportsmanlike and then the next play is a penalty for a illegal receiver down the field. SO Douglass has had 4 penalties called in 3 plays. SO far their has been 14 penalties on Douglass to only 2  five yard penalties on Scott Co.

15 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Douglass just had another 25 yard gain wiped out by another penalty holding. Then another 10 yard play called back by another holding penalty then the coach who I don't blame gets a 15 yard unsportsmanlike and then the next play is a penalty for a illegal receiver down the field. SO Douglass has had 4 penalties called in 3 plays. SO far their has been 14 penalties on Douglass to only 2  five yard penalties on Scott Co.

I don’t the penalty was for illegal man downfield. That’s what the broadcast said but the ball was a swing screen to Neal. The signal was block in the back.