Jump to content
John Anthony

#9 Indiana at #3 Ohio State predictions/updates

Recommended Posts

The top 10 matchup we all saw coming in August.  Welcome to 2020.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indiana has their best team in decades, maybe forever....I’m not familiar with their football history, but Ohio State is in a league by themselves this year in that conference. Buckeyes by at least 3 TD’s is my guess. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like what the line for this game started at Ohio State -21.5. That seems right to me, but I am worried about our second half performances still so we’ll see. I just don’t really see a path where Ohio State doesn’t score 45+ in this game. It’s just a matter of how much they’ll give up.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

I like what the line for this game started at Ohio State -21.5. That seems right to me, but I am worried about our second half performances still so we’ll see. I just don’t really see a path where Ohio State doesn’t score 45+ in this game. It’s just a matter of how much they’ll give up.  

Yup I think you nailed it, heck I think most games this year will be a 45-21-ish score.  Question what happens if someone slows down the offense? Doubt we see until January if it happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Professor said:

Indiana has their best team in decades, maybe forever....I’m not familiar with their football history, but Ohio State is in a league by themselves this year in that conference. Buckeyes by at least 3 TD’s is my guess. 

Reminds of one of Stoops’ fundamentally sound UK teams from the last few years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Yup I think you nailed it, heck I think most games this year will be a 45-21-ish score.  Question what happens if someone slows down the offense? Doubt we see until January if it happens.

I don’t know how you feel JA, but I haven’t really seen a team play this year and thought to myself that the defense could slow down this offense.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GrantNKY said:

I don’t know how you feel JA, but I haven’t really seen a team play this year and thought to myself that the defense could slow down this offense.  

Yeah I mean that’s a great point.  I feel like us, Clemson and Bama can all score 35, I just worry we will give up 45.  Hoping to see improvements in the secondary this weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.