#9 Indiana at #3 Ohio State predictions/updates

John Anthony

I like what the line for this game started at Ohio State -21.5. That seems right to me, but I am worried about our second half performances still so we’ll see. I just don’t really see a path where Ohio State doesn’t score 45+ in this game. It’s just a matter of how much they’ll give up.  

6 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

I like what the line for this game started at Ohio State -21.5. That seems right to me, but I am worried about our second half performances still so we’ll see. I just don’t really see a path where Ohio State doesn’t score 45+ in this game. It’s just a matter of how much they’ll give up.  

Yup I think you nailed it, heck I think most games this year will be a 45-21-ish score.  Question what happens if someone slows down the offense? Doubt we see until January if it happens.

5 hours ago, The Professor said:

Indiana has their best team in decades, maybe forever....I’m not familiar with their football history, but Ohio State is in a league by themselves this year in that conference. Buckeyes by at least 3 TD’s is my guess. 

Reminds of one of Stoops’ fundamentally sound UK teams from the last few years.

41 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Yup I think you nailed it, heck I think most games this year will be a 45-21-ish score.  Question what happens if someone slows down the offense? Doubt we see until January if it happens.

I don’t know how you feel JA, but I haven’t really seen a team play this year and thought to myself that the defense could slow down this offense.  

1 hour ago, GrantNKY said:

I don’t know how you feel JA, but I haven’t really seen a team play this year and thought to myself that the defense could slow down this offense.  

Yeah I mean that’s a great point.  I feel like us, Clemson and Bama can all score 35, I just worry we will give up 45.  Hoping to see improvements in the secondary this weekend.