Ludlow vs. Dayton Predictions/Updates (1A Playoffs)

Bac2369

Who wins this matchup?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Ludlow
    • Dayton

This poll is closed to new votes

Ludlow sits at 3-5 on the season but managed to get a first round home game knocking Dayton off by 10 points almost a month ago. Dayton sits at 5-3 on the season after starting the season with 5 straight wins, they have since lost there last 3. Dayton will be looking for some payback on this one. Who wins this matchup? Does Ludlow get win number 2? Does Dayton stop the bleeding?

image.png.9da4086960d6e204f050dd75ad8f1e66.png

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ImJustHere said:

Ludlow wins this one again. This time I think by an even bigger margin. If I do recall the Panthers had multiple turnovers in the first match up. If they hold onto the ball they beat Dayton by 14. 

Dayton does have two of the top 10 players in 1A for forced fumbles...Eric Jimenez leads the entire state in forced fumbles with 7. That's regardless of class. As a team, Dayton is tied for second in the state for forced fumbles. The Greendevils make turnovers happen.

55 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Dayton does have two of the top 10 players in 1A for forced fumbles...Eric Jimenez leads the entire state in forced fumbles with 7. That's regardless of class. As a team, Dayton is tied for second in the state for forced fumbles. The Greendevils make turnovers happen.

I didn’t know that but that makes sense why the panthers struggled! If they can limit fumbles they will be looking at a positive outcome! 

• Like 1