Bengals at Steelers

Bengals vs Steelers  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

The Bengals travel to Pittsburgh Sunday to renew their rivalry with the Steelers. In news today the Steelers had to place 4 players as a precaution on the Reserve/Covid-19 list. These 4 include QB Ben Roethlisberger, OL Jerald Hawkins, RB Jaylen Samuels, and LB Vince WIlliams. Tight-end Vance McDonald  was placed on the list Monday evening after testing positive for Covid on Monday evening.

It's tough to get a feel on this one not knowing for sure who will be playing but I liked the way the Bengals are coming along and coming off their impressive performance against the Titans I liked the Bengals chances now they could be even better who knows. Go Bengals!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

If Ben plays, the Steelers win. 

I agree, the Steelers are definitely one of the top 3 teams in football right now.

If Ben doesn't play I think the Bengals have a chance but I think we are going to struggle to protect Burrow.

Any way you cut it I am very excited anytime the Bengals and Steelers play each other. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, theguru said:

I agree, the Steelers are definitely one of the top 3 teams in football right now.

If Ben doesn't play I think the Bengals have a chance but I think we are going to struggle to protect Burrow.

Any way you cut it I am very excited anytime the Bengals and Steelers play each other. 

Luckily for the Bengals they won't have my perfect Steelers attendance record to deal with on Sunday, with the game being in Pittsburgh.

• Like 1