Georgia at Kentucky Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

Georgia vs Kentucky  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

On 10/26/2020 at 5:27 PM, GrantNKY said:

Unless Georgia turns the ball over, Kentucky will be lucky to score 3 points against Georgia. On the other hand I don’t think Georgia is anything more than average offensively. 21-3 Georgia in a really ugly game. 

Bingo! 

Flipped over to watch a little of the Clemson and Boston College game. A great coaching move BC had a 4th and 2 and set up for a FG then jumped up went under center and drew Clemson off sides then threw 22 yard touchdown pass to now lead Clemson 28-10 with still 1:02 left in the first half.

7 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Flipped over to watch a little of the Clemson and Boston College game. A great coaching move BC had a 4th and 2 and set up for a FG then jumped up went under center and drew Clemson off sides then threw 22 yard touchdown pass to now lead Clemson 28-10 with still 1:02 left in the first half.

Wow!

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

Well that did not take long 7 plays for 75 yards in only 3:22. Georgia leads now 14-3. This is a big drive I think for the Cats to stay in the game.

Right, either the Cats get some going here or I think this game will be a runaway.

• Like 1