Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic vs. Beechwood Predictions/Updates

Who wins this matchup? 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Newport Central Catholic
      9%
      4
    • Beechwood
      90%
      38

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Beechwoodfan said:

I know how old you are.  You are not THAT far behind me.  Probably already repeating yourself to your kids.

Whatever young lady!

And I know, we are almost the same age. ?

  • Replies 68
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    On paper, this looks like a big win by Beechwood. But this is one of those matchups that you can't go by how it looks on paper. This is a long standing rivalry that has diminished very little since th

  • As much as I look at this matchup, I can't help but feel that BW is superior right now and could win this by a wide margin.  That being said, it is a rivalry game and stranger things have happened.  I

  • BrosefStalin
    BrosefStalin

    There will be multiple broadcasting/audio/video streaming options available for this game...which is great! 859 Sports will be there and may have video. Beechwood's team is awaiting word from NCC on c

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Jason Bucklen said:

This Beechwood team is fun to watch! 

They sure are!  Anxious to see how they do against the top 4 in 2A.

8 minutes ago, Jason Bucklen said:

This Beechwood team is fun to watch! 

 

Just now, Beechwoodfan said:

They sure are!  Anxious to see how they do against the top 4 in 2A.

Agree Jason and exactly BWF!

Still 31 to 0 Tigers with the NCC QB running for his life.

Beechwood with the ball, this is a running clock possession. 

TD Beechwood #6 on a short throw from Hergott and a long run.

Running clock.

Beechwood 38 Newport Central Catholic 0

518 left in the 3rd Q.

I am out.

NCC drove down to the about the Beechwood 25 and I think was stopped on downs.  Beechwood ball with the running clock in the 4th Q.

37 minutes ago, theguru said:

 

Agree Jason and exactly BWF!

I think they will do fine. This team will be hard to beat. 

1 minute ago, Jason Bucklen said:

I think they will do fine. This team will be hard to beat. 

I think they have a shot, both LCA and Somerset look really good but again I think Beechwood has a shot.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.