NBA Finals (Heat vs Lakers)

NBA Finals Heat vs Lakers  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Game 1 the Lakers shot the ball out of this world and beat down the Heat. Jimmy Butler rolled his ankle, Dragic (most important player) tore his plantar fascia after only 15 minutes, and Bam tweaked his shoulder. Sometimes the stars just align. This one is over. This weird bubble is over.

Lakers in three.

8 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I been sayin!

What a fraud. I don't understand how he could be considered in the same league as MJ when he can't get through a Finals without the other team losing the guy who is supposed to lock him down. 

When they attempted to sabotage MJ, he had the Flu Game. LeBron is the one doing the sabotaging. BIIIIIIG difference.

Also, notice LeBron hurt Klay last year so Steph couldn't get his 4th ring before him... He ain't low.

I'm so thankful I finally took the blinders off!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SnottieDrippen said:

What a fraud. I don't understand how he could be considered in the same league as MJ when he can't get through a Finals without the other team losing the guy who is supposed to lock him down. 

When they attempted to sabotage MJ, he had the Flu Game. LeBron is the one doing the sabotaging. BIIIIIIG difference.

Also, notice LeBron hurt Klay last year so Steph couldn't get his 4th ring before him... He ain't low.

I'm so thankful I finally took the blinders off!

A lot of truth in this post. The world is in on it. There is a reason Game 1 was the lowest rated NBA Finals game in recorded history.

Love LeBron playing 11 minutes of the 4th quarter in a blowout to get his stats. Dude wants this Finals MVP to build his lifetime achievement case as the GOAT.

Kidding (somewhat ;)) aside, what would it take for Davis to be named the Finals MVP? They were talking about this on the BS Podcast. 40 and 10? By osmosis LeBron can average 25-8-8. My only scenario is LeBron has one of those odd games - even if he plays well - where he scores 18 and Davis goes off to make the scoring average gap over 5 points for the Finals. Even then it is a reach. The media loves LeBron and they would do a split MVP and avoid the "Is Davis more valuable to the Lakers than King James" narrative?

12 minutes ago, bugatti said:

A lot of truth in this post. The world is in on it. There is a reason Game 1 was the lowest rated NBA Finals game in recorded history.

Love LeBron playing 11 minutes of the 4th quarter in a blowout to get his stats. Dude wants this Finals MVP to build his lifetime achievement case as the GOAT.

Kidding (somewhat ;)) aside, what would it take for Davis to be named the Finals MVP? They were talking about this on the BS Podcast. 40 and 10? By osmosis LeBron can average 25-8-8. My only scenario is LeBron has one of those odd games - even if he plays well - where he scores 18 and Davis goes off to make the scoring average gap over 5 points for the Finals. Even then it is a reach. The media loves LeBron and they would do a split MVP and avoid the "Is Davis more valuable to the Lakers than King James" narrative?

GOAT?!?! He isn't even the Lakers' best player! Probably the 4th best player in this series now that Dragic is hurt.

16 minutes ago, SnottieDrippen said:

GOAT?!?! He isn't even the Lakers' best player! Probably the 4th best player in this series now that Dragic is hurt.

LeBron became the GOAT after winning his second title in Miami. Just ask around. The third title cemented him as the greatest athlete ever. The Lakers epilogue is about building his own wing in Springfield.

Jimmy Butler dropped 40 points, recorded 13 assists, and grabbed 11 rebounds in an upset win against the heavily favored Lakers. Probably the greatest game he has ever played. I saw last night that was Butler's first ever triple-double (a silly stat, btw), which is remarkable for as well-rounded of a player he is. Probably the thing I most respect about Butler's game is his willingness to do whatever it takes, depending upon the game at hand. It would not shock me next game for him to take 10 shots total, but make up for it in other areas.

2 hours ago, bugatti said:

Jimmy Butler dropped 40 points, recorded 13 assists, and grabbed 11 rebounds in an upset win against the heavily favored Lakers. Probably the greatest game he has ever played. I saw last night that was Butler's first ever triple-double (a silly stat, btw), which is remarkable for as well-rounded of a player he is. Probably the thing I most respect about Butler's game is his willingness to do whatever it takes, depending upon the game at hand. It would not shock me next game for him to take 10 shots total, but make up for it in other areas.

First triple double in a playoff game I believe.

19 minutes ago, Jack of all Trades said:

Someone needs to get LeBron a blanket and pacifier.  Guy cries more than anyone I have seen.  Gets most if not every call and when he doesn’t he whines.  Walked off the court last night when they got beat, wow!  

RIGHT?! What a poor display of sportsmanship from this overpaid, overrated baby!!!

• Like 1