Players for 2007

IM4THEHOUNDS

Talked with Campbell's father the other day and both Campbell and French are looking to leave. I don't think it is the school next door as much as the school up the road in Knox County. I fill that it is more the parents than anyone, they all can't be superstars. Mr.Campbell has approached the coach about the transfer, not the coach approaching him. The show will go on.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The parent needs to keep in mind if the kid wants to transfer and actually get to be that star they want, they will have to move residences. Or he will have to sit out a year and all this is for nothing.
But you can't move for athletic reasons and thats all this is about and I'm about sure the khsaa will make them sit a year. They don't give kids much of a chance to transfer anymore just ask the kid from bell. If Mike would stay he would be a big factor.But somebody puts the rong thing in his head.

How is this not a transfer to gain an athletic advantage? How can the KHSAA not consider this recruiting if all 3 transfer to the same school? I bet it's for academics!
[/i]

The school that the two players may transfer to has not been trying to get these kids to transfer. If they do transfer, it is because they want to, not because any other school enticed them to.

I really don't see how they could be eligible to play though, but the KHSAA makes that call.

[/i]

The school that the two players may transfer to has not been trying to get these kids to transfer. If they do transfer, it is because they want to, not because any other school enticed them to.

I really don't see how they could be eligible to play though, but the KHSAA makes that call.

Yes, one reason that they wouldn't if there no change of address, 2 they did play last year and contribute, 3 there was an altercation after one of the games with a parent and coach and the parent was asked not to come back.

I wish all the players the best wherever they land. Corbin football will go on with or without these players. I look for the Hounds to have a banner year next season. I think the seniors: Nolan, Cashen, Madon and Sanders will step it up big time and bring many wins for the Red and White. Corbin looks to be set for many years to come as their middle school teams were very good as well. I would not be surprised to see Aaron Manns 6'3 235 soph come out and play on the gridiron next year as well. He is very athletic for his size and can be used on the both lines next year. It should be an exciting year for Corbin fans. I would expect Campbell to land at Lynn Camp or Williamsburg next year. I heard that he was seen at both places in past few weeks.