The Batman (2021 film)

barrel

39 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

This movie is visibly darker from a cinematography point of view, than the Bale trilogy. 

Pattinson does a much better job that I ever expected...that said my expectations for him were low. 

Glad to hear it.  Please tell me that there is a Batman voice?

7 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I really liked Bail's. Just not feeling this  movie 

I loved Bail, but hated his voice to be honest. I thought Affleck had a better Bat-Voice.

I'll say this, if anyone goes in as a Batman fan with an open mind, I think they'll be surprised how good this is. If they've dug thier heals in that only Bail, Affleck, Clooney, Kilmer, West or Keaton is their Batman then they'll ruin the movie for themselves trying to pick it apart.

• Like 1

Junior Parker and I loved it.  Not a Robert Pattinson fan by any means, but he was terrific as Batman.  Okay as Bruce Wayne. 

The Riddler was such a great character and story.  I feel like he was the driving force of the movie.  

I thought the music was fantastic and set the tone of the movie throughout. 

My two complaints are: 1) Length.  Should have been 25 minutes shorter.  2) Wayne Manor.  It looked ridiculous. 

8.5 out of 10 for me.

• Like 2

On 3/5/2022 at 9:25 PM, Randy Parker said:

Not a Robert Pattinson fan by any means, but he was terrific as Batman.  Okay as Bruce Wayne. 

Bingo.  Honestly, if I had to pick the best Batman, it might be Pattinson.  (And I went in thinking that I'd never say that.) But, he may be the worst Bruce Wayne.  Fortunately for the movie, he's Batman 90% of the time.

And the car introduction was AWESOME!  First thing my son and I talked about afterwards.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...