Jackson City vs. Breathitt

Breathitt has the size on the inside, but as seen the other night against the Owls of Owsley County, if you play them a zone they have a hard time scoring. Jackson will press and run up and down the floor and then back into a zone and give Breathitt problems. I say it will be a thriller, Davidson will hit a buzzer beater to give Jackson the 65-64 win! :)

Should be an interesting game. I would imagine that Jackson will want to run full throttle, and Breathitt, with their size, would favor more of a half-court game. Whichever controls the tempo to their liking will probably win.

So who will do that? Don't sidestep the question....haha....;)

Jackson City likes to press and score off of the press. Breathitt has alot of size and impressed me by the way that they rebound. Coach Banks has these guys playing hard. I dont think Breathitt will have a problem with the press and Jackson City is to small to take them in the half court.

Breathitt by 10

Jackson City likes to press and score off of the press. Breathitt has alot of size and impressed me by the way that they rebound. Coach Banks has these guys playing hard. I dont think Breathitt will have a problem with the press and Jackson City is to small to take them in the half court.

Breathitt by 10

On Friday night Breathitt handled the Hazard press very well, even though they lost.

Size advantadge; Breathitt

Rebounding; Breathitt

Speed; Jackson City

Defense Jackson City

Coaching Jackson City

With all that said

The King says Jackson City by 5 in an upset

I like your breakdown King :thumb:. I also will chose the Tigers to win this one.

if it is a close game i will pick Jackson. Because if it comes down to coaching Jackson will have an advantage with Brian Hall.

Jackson has won 2 games. They beat a down Wolfe Co. by double figures and South Floyd by double figures without their best player Ethan Johnson.

They have lost 3 games by 4 points, 3 points, and 2 points. Are you sure that Coach Hall can win a close game?