Jumper_Dad

Tom and Phil versus Peyton and Tiger

Charity golf match pitting Tiger Woods and Peyton Manning vs. Phil Mickelson and Tom Brady.

“The Match: Champions for Charity” will be carried live Sunday, May 24 on all of the Turner networks.

Zoom press conference was hilarious with Peyton joking Phil/Tom had 11 titles and he and Tiger had 17.

I'm pulling for Team Tiger, depends on how healthy he is right now though.

I know nothing about Tom Brady's or Peyton Manning's golf game other than I watched them chip shots off of Jim Nantz house one day on ESPN. They didn't break anything or hurt themselves so they're clearly much better than myself.

I'm pulling for Team Tiger, depends on how healthy he is right now though.

I know nothing about Tom Brady's or Peyton Manning's golf game other than I watched them chip shots off of Jim Nantz house one day on ESPN. They didn't break anything or hurt themselves so they're clearly much better than myself.

Peyton is a better golfer. Both single digits though in my understanding.

Before this there is a skins match between Rory and DJ vs Fowler and Wolfe taking place at Seminole. For those that don’t know, Seminole is arguably one of, if not the most exclusive golf course in the country. Nobody, unless your a member, has seen this course. This will be the first time it’s ever been shown on TV. It’s right on the ocean. It will be fun to watch simply for the course views alone. I wish they would have picked some more entertaining guys for the match though. DJ and Rickie are as boring as they come. Rory is entertaining but we still don’t know anything about Wolfe besides he has a goofy swing and works with Gankas. Still should be a fun watch though.

Never thought I'd be setting my DVR for a golf match between Tom Brady and Peyton Manning. One pandemic later and here I am, doing just that.

Even through two holes. Tiger slightly out hitting Phil through 3 tee shots. Peyton out hitting Tom so far, but both are all over the place.

Tiger and Peyton would be one up, if not for a crazy good chip by Phil on #2.

Tiger won long drive contest between pros on #3 for charity money.

If they had wanted two very good golfers from other sports they should have gone after Tony Romo and Brett Favre.

Manning winning 2 of the 3 holes for his team.

Tiger has hit every fairway so far.

Phil is being Phil, wild but recovers great.

TB12 is lost in the woods...bless his heart, he's stinking the place up. (No way he's an 8 handicap)