We're coming. You ready? Buckle up, 'cause we're be ready-Frederick Douglass 2020 promo

I thought while we are all looking forward (hoping) for this years football season. I thought I'd share the 2020 Frederick Douglass promotional football video. It was done by video creator David Valepena. It is narrated by senior lineman and national recruit Jager Burton. Also for those of you who doesn't know Jager he is the one shown in the video doing the jerk and bench press. I thought this was very well done for a high school program and way to keep the school, team, and community excited for the upcoming season. I hope everyone enjoys it!

We’re coming. You ready? Buckle up,... - Frederick Douglass Football

This is done by a professional I assume. Are the other videos Douglas does from outside or are they done through a program in Fredrick Douglas? Who shoots the video?

This one is done by a video guy some are done by the video class that is offered at Douglass. I know they take care of the daily announcements that are done live each morning on youtube.

• 2 weeks later...

16th - I wondered who FD would have at QB after losing McClurg, but I see they have a 6-7 transfer from Washington (Cornett). That's got to be huge with Key/Neal/Crowdus and the big guy on the line Burton. What else is going on in FD world - great athletes I was very impressed in the semi's last year.

16th - I wondered who FD would have at QB after losing McClurg, but I see they have a 6-7 transfer from Washington (Cornett). That's got to be huge with Key/Neal/Crowdus and the big guy on the line Burton. What else is going on in FD world - great athletes I was very impressed in the semi's last year.

I forgot Bybee is he back?

Thanks for the kind words. I really think that if we get to play football this fall that there will be a real shot that Douglass and Owensboro may very well meet up in the post season. Bybee graduated and is attending Lindsey Wilson in the fall. They do have a kid to step in he is a sophomore defensive back and has already received offers from both Louisville and Kentucky plus a kid who will probably play tight end that has offers from the same two colleges. Also besides the three you mentioned in your post is also a very good player that has about 8-10 offers is Ty Bryant. I look for another exceptional season for the Broncos. I just hope their is a season for both Douglass and Owensboro.

Was just thinking that for as cool as this video is, it is BEGGING for either Owensboro, CovCath, or South Warren to make a rebuttal video simply with Archie Eversole's "We Ready" playing in the background the entire time.